Thursday, August 30, 2012

...

                                                Title: Happy Accident
                                                 Acrylic and prisma colored pencils
My love. All the beauty I notice in the world is founded by your very presence. Handsome man, perfect soul. I will be yours for the rest of my days. 


                                               Title: Spill
                                                Acrylic and prisma colored pencils
She was beautiful, yes she was. Then I thought of her and in my mind she fell apart and sank onto some paper.
                                                          Title: Sea me
                                                         Prisma colored pencils
A tattoo design for a best friend's brother. I hope it's enjoyed by his skin and the eyes of many. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment